Ghee has forever been a basic part of the Indian diet. Starting from Paratha to Sweets, one can find ghee in many Indian cuisines. Ghee is very healthy in nature and delectable in taste. Names like ‘cow ghee’ and ‘buffalo ghee’ have been with us for a very long time; however as of late, the name ‘A2 cow ghee’ is becoming quite popular. So let's first know about A2 Ghee.
What is A2 Cow Ghee?
In simple terms, we can say that ghee prepared from A2 milk is called A2 ghee. But first, we need to know about A2 milk. Milk is mostly made up of pure fats and contains very less amount of proteins like casein and whey. In the pure breed cow milk, A2 beta-casein protein is found so it is called A2 milk. To conclude, ghee that is prepared from pure breed cow milk (A2 milk) is called A2 ghee.
A2 Ghee vs. A1 Ghee
Ghee made from A2 milk is called A2 ghee, similarly, ghee prepared from A1 milk is called A1 ghee. The main difference between A2 and A1 ghee lies in the 67th amino acid chain. In there, A2 ghee possesses the proline amino acid and A1 ghee possesses the histidine amino acid.
Quality-wise A2 ghee is far superior to A1 ghee. A2 ghee is easily digestible, possesses more nutritional benefits, and is made from the milk of pure breed cows like Sahiwal and Gir. On the other hand, A1 ghee is less easily digestible, possesses less nutritional value, and is made from the milk of cross-breed cows.
A2 ghee has a higher melting point than A1 ghee, which makes it an ideal choice for food cooking. A2 ghee owns a more grainy texture compared to that of A1 ghee. To conclude, A2 ghee is the purest and the best quality ghee to use. Check the shop section on our website to get the Best Pure A2 cow ghee in India.
Benefits of Using A2 Ghee
A2 cow ghee:
- Is healthy for joints and bones
- Reduces bad cholesterol
- Delays the aging process
- Offers you healthy skin and hair
- Beneficial for enhancing your immunity
- In comparison to other locally available ghee, A2 ghee has more significant protein, iron, sodium, calcium, vitamin A, D+, E, K, and Omega 3 & 9 fatty acids.
To read more about the health benefits of A2 ghee read this blog post: TOP7 HEALTH BENEFITS OF A2 GHEE
We, at Gavyamart, offer a wide assortment of A2 cow ghee. You can check out Gavyamart branded Best Pure A2 cow ghee in India on our website and in other leading online marketplaces. For any of your queries call us at +91-7073667733 or mail us at email@example.com.
- Ghee that is prepared from pure breed cow milk (A2 milk) is called A2 ghee.
- A2 ghee is the purest and the best quality ghee to use.
- Ghee prepared from A1 milk is called A1 ghee.
- A2 ghee possesses the proline amino acid and A1 ghee possesses the histidine amino acid.
- A2 ghee is easily digestible and possesses more nutritional as well as health benefits.