Consumers are aware of the importance of good nutrition and make informed food choices accordingly. This is why they choose to use A2 cow ghee rather than oil, butter, or other ghee. In this blog we will look into the different benefits you can get from using A2 desi cow ghee in your cooking. So let’s see some of the top benefits of cooking food in A2 cow ghee.
Gavyamart produces Pathmeda branded A2 cow ghee with the best taste and quality. You can buy Pathmeda ghee online from our website.
Benefits of Cooking Food in A2 Cow Ghee
1. All Natural
A2 cow ghee is free from trans-fat, additives, and preservatives. This makes it a great choice for consumption. It can be ideal for any person in the house, be it a child or an elderly person. Due to its great shelf life, A2 cow ghee remains fresh for months without refrigeration.
2. Excellent source of energy and good fats
A2 cow ghee is a great source of energy. It provides mothers and newborns with the required nourishment and energy. A spoonful of ghee contains around 14 grams of good fat (which is within the AHA recommendation). This good fat, when consumed in moderation, increases the good cholesterol in our body and reduces the level of bad cholesterol.
3. Higher Smoke Point
The smoke point of A2 ghee is about 450 degrees F. This is greater than that of oil and even butter. With the help of this property, one can cook food in ghee with ease and without destroying the nutritional elements of the dish.
4. A great alternative to lactose intolerance
As the A2 ghee is made by extracting the elements from the milk using the Bilona process, it is free from lactose and casein. This makes it a better alternative for lactose-intolerant individuals to consume it as well as incorporate it into their diet with good fats.
5. Contain Butyric acid and omega-fatty acids.
The healthy butyric acid in A2 cow ghee helps to strengthen the inner lining of our intestines. This benefits digestion and soothes inflammation. A2 ghee also possesses omega fatty acids, which boost our immune systems and improve our heart health.
Some of the Delicious Dishes You Can Make
Some of the great dishes you can prepare using A2 cow ghee include sooji halwa, laccha parathas, beans on toast, Choco-chip Cookies, and many more. You can use A2 ghee in place of oil in recipes to take advantage of the extra benefits. A2 Cow Ghee is a great and healthy alternative to oil and butter. Along with the health benefits, it will provide you with great taste. Thanks to its longer shelf life, you can store it for a longer period of time. Get the A2 desi cow ghee price on our website.
We, at GavyaMart, are a group of young men and women on a mission to bring a revolution called 'Pathmeda Godham' to this world. We produce Pathmeda A2 Desi Cow Bilona Ghee with superior quality. To buy pathmeda ghee online visit our website at https://gavyamart.in/. For any of your questions, contact us using our phone number +91-7073667733/ +91-7424846633 and mail ID email@example.com.
● There are several benefits of cooking food using A2 cow ghee. Here are the top 5 benefits.
● A2 cow ghee is free from trans-fat, additives, and preservatives. This makes it a great choice for consumption.
● A2 cow ghee is a great source of energy. It provides mothers and newborns with the required nourishment and energy.
● The smoke point of A2 ghee is about 450 degrees F, so one can cook food in ghee with ease and without destroying the nutritional elements of the dish.
● A great alternative to lactose intolerance, as it is free from lactose and casein.
● The healthy butyric acid in A2 cow ghee helps to strengthen the inner lining of our intestines. This benefits digestion and soothes inflammation.